JCC Athletic programs feature varied sports and fitness activities from aerobics to martial arts. Open badminton and paddleball, exciting leagues and tournament play, our outstanding facilities and staff ensure expert instruction in a safe, fully-equipped setting. Classes cover all ages and level of skill.
Offerings include: Preschool Athletic Classes, After School Classes, Youth Basketball Clinics and League play, Men’s Basketball, Karate & Youth Karate, Pickleball, Badminton, Open Gym time & Summer Sports Camps.
- Members only
- Reservations must be made online through Appt King (only one person registers per time slot)
- Registrant gets half court for free play and may bring UP TO 3 other members with them
- Time slots are 45 minutes each
- Registrants must bring their own basketball.
- Participants MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES
- Only two people OR one family of up to 4 people (INCLUDING 2 Adults) are permitted at a time.
For more information, please contact:
Laurie Post, Director of Operations, Health & Wellness or the JCC Front Desk. 732-494-3232 ext.3605