JCC Athletic programs feature varied sports and fitness activities from aerobics to martial arts. Open badminton and paddleball, exciting leagues and tournament play, our outstanding facilities and staff ensure expert instruction in a safe, fully-equipped setting. Classes cover all ages and level of skill.
Offerings include: Preschool Athletic Classes, After School Classes, Youth Basketball Clinics and League play, Men’s Basketball, Karate & Youth Karate, Pickleball, Badminton, Open Gym time & Summer Sports Camps.
- Members only
- Reservations must be made online through Appt King (only one person registers per time slot)
- Registrant gets half court for free play and may bring UP TO 3 other members with them
- Time slots are 45 minutes each
- Registrants must bring their own basketball.
- Participants MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES
- Only two people OR one family of up to 4 people (INCLUDING 2 Adults) are permitted at a time.
JCC YOUTH BASKETBALL CLINIC
Dates of class: May 2,9,16,23 June 6,13 *NO CLASS May 30th
It will feature skills and drills taught by our premiere instructor, Jeff Hirschman.
Jeff comes to the JCC with 30 years of basketball experience. He has played, taught, coached, refereed, and managed basketball teams from first graders to teens/adults and even senior leagues. Jeff will provide a safe and effective learning environment for your children.
All participants will be required to wear masks. Parents are asked NOT to stay unless absolutely necessary. Any spectators must wear masks and practice proper social distancing. Balls are taken from the clean bin, used in class and then left in the "to be cleaned" bin when class is over.
You can register online, by phone or in person at the JCC Front Desk.
Any questions? Email email@example.com
Grades 1-2 11:15 am-12 pm
COST: $54 Fam members $64 Youth Members $74 Non-members
Grades 3-7 10:15 am-11:15 am
COST: $59 Fam members $69 Youth Members $79 Non-members
KARATE CLASS AT THE JCC (Ages 6-14)
- Courtesy - Showing sincere respect for others
- Integrity - Being honest and doing what is right
- Perseverance - The ability to endure hardship and not succumb to adverse circumstances
- Self-Control - Exercising appropriate restraint and control of one's self, both physically and emotionally, in all aspects of martial arts training and daily life
- Indomitable Spirit - Self-confidence and unwavering commitment in striving to achieve one's goals and ambitions within martial arts, academics and daily life
For more information, please contact:
Laurie Post, Director of Operations, Health & Wellness or the JCC Front Desk. 732-494-3232 ext.3605