PARTNERS IN THE COMMUNITY
YOUR BUSINESS WILL BE FRONT AND CENTER
When you partner with the Jewish Community Center of Middlesex County, your business receives the benefit of publicity and exposure to consumers and businesses in some of the most affluent communities in Central New Jersey.
WHAT YOUR PARTNERSHIP MEANS
PARTNERS IN THE COMMUNITY and the Jewish Community Center of Middlesex County (JCC) are truly making a positive impact on the lives of people in our community — people who are your clients, customers and colleagues.
As a JCC partner, your firm will be recognized for its commitment to building and maintaining a caring community and for your support of our mission.
Your business will be rewarded with an expanded customer base and the satisfaction of helping more people than you thought possible. As the only JCC in Middlesex and Monmouth Counties, the JCC receives support from and serves more than 8,000 members who are residents in Middlesex, Monmouth, Union and Somerset Counties, and thousands more who enter our facilities to partake of the programs and services that give their lives fulfillment and enrichment.
Your partnership enables us to:
- Provide a safe, enriching and diverse Preschool program to 180 children
- Serve nearly 2,000 seniors, many frail, on fixed incomes and otherwise vulnerable, with programs and services that offer socialization, stimulation and enrichment
- Engage Adults with Lifelong Learning and Enrichment programs
- Build the self-esteem and physical wellbeing of children and young people through aquatics, sports, after school enrichment and community service programs, and health & wellness programs
- Provide our members and our community with a place of safety, warmth, educational and cultural stimulation, a source of enrichment, socialization, with new and lifelong experiences for more than 8,000 members and the greater community.
Through PARTNERS IN THE COMMUNITY, you improve the lives of so many people in so many ways. Thank you.
For more information, or to inquire about partner opportunities, please contact
Adam Glinn Director of Development at 732-494-3232 ext. 3614 or 732-593-5965
Paula Rann Director of Fundraising and Member Services 732-494-3232 ext. 3609